Develop and learn through caring relationships.
Kingston Home Child Care is a licensed home child care agency dedicated in providing quality, nurturing child care in a home-like setting. Caregivers foster a child’s natural curiosity through daily stimulating activities. Our program understands play is an essential part of learning for children. Homes are screened and monitored by Registered Early Childhood Educators governed by the Child Care and Early Years Act. We promote outdoor physical activity each day to help improve coordination and development.
Director - Angie LaPierre, R.E.C.E.
Child Care Fees
Infant ½ Day $32.00
Infant Full Day $46.50
Toddler ½ Day $32.00
Toddler Full Day $46.50
Preschool & School Age ½ Day $27.50
Preschool Full Day $42.50
School Age Before School $11.75
School Age After School $11.75
School Age Full Day $42.50
Benefits for Providers
- Self-employed, conduct your own business
- Flexibility in making your own hours that work for you and your family
- Be part of a team, with the guidance and support or a R.E.C.E.
- Be eligible for government incentives and grants to supplement your income
- Direct deposit into your bank account
- Opportunities for training, networking and sharing resources
What parents are saying
The Centralized Child Care Registry and Information Service (CCRIS)
CCRIS is easy to use and the information you provide will help you determine the childcare options available to you. You may place your child’s name on as many lists as you choose. The Child Care Agency will contact you when a space becomes available.