Perler Bead Bowls
By: Shelly Kinsella
If you happen to have Perler beads around and the kids are tired of using the forms to create their designs, try this.
All you need is:
- 1 oven proof bowl (any size)
- Cooking spray
- Perler beads
- Spray the bowl with cooking spray, pour a handful of beads in at a time and push them down.
- This will cause the beads to push up the side of the bowl.
- Do not have any beads above the rim of the bowl or they will melt over.
- You can do a handful of random beads or attempt a pattern. Set oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the bowl on a cookie sheet and place in the oven. Have the kids watch through the glass as the beads begin to melt.
- Depending on your oven it should take 12-14 minutes.
Have fun and enjoy!