Berry French Toast Bake
from Sonya’s Kitchen
- 10 slices of whole wheat bread, cut into cubes
- 8 oz each raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- 10 sliced strawberries
- ½ cup warm water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 5 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together water and honey.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Whisk.
- Place bread cubes into a well-greased glass dish.
- Pour egg mixture over bread cubes and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Arrange fruit on top. Bake 1 hour.
Serve with yogurt and enjoy!
Have fun and enjoy!